Wednesday, February 1
Get Ready for Social Work Month 2017!
March is Social Work Month, and the theme has been announced: Social Workers Stand Up. In celebration of Social Work Month, the NASW-Illinois Chapter is hosting CEU and networking events around the state. Take a look at some of the events taking place below and take part in the celebration!
MARCH 2017 SOCIAL WORK MONTH EVENTS
- 03/10--West Central District: Financial Literacy for Social Work Interventions (East Peoria; 3 CEUs)
- 03/10--Three Rivers District: Silent Epidemic (Carol Stream; 3 CEUs)
- 03/17--Infidelity in Marriage: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment Options (Park Ridge; 1 CEU)
- 03/17--Northeastern District: Infidelity in Marriage - Identification, Assessment, and Treatment Options (Park Ridge; 1 CEU)
- 03/17--Calumet District: Social Worker Self-Care - Making It Happen! (Oak Lawn; 2 CEUs)
- 03/17--East Central District: Intermodal Expressive Arts - Using the Creative Process in Clinical Work (Urbana; 4 CEUs)
- 03/20--Jane Addams District: Time to Take off the Gloves - Social Workers' Response to Politics and Policy (Rockford)
- 03/31--Southern District: Resolving Ethical Dilemmas (Mount Vernon; 3 Ethics CEUs)
- 03/31--Southern District: Legal Issues for Vulnerable Clients and Social Work Providers in Trauma Treatment Cases (Mount Vernon; 2 CEUs)
And don't forget about our 2017 Advocacy Day taking place Tuesday, April 7, 2017, at the Prairie Convention Center in Springfield, Illinois!
Check back with our website calendar as more events are added!